Standard Cost and the Effective Setup - Part 2
This is the fourth session in a 10-event series. To register for the entire series, click here.
There are certainly standard elements that are utilized by all costing methods. Knowing how standard cost works is important for everyone even if it's not your preferred costing method. It can always be guaranteed that at some point it may very well come into the conversation.
The purpose of the seminar is to give the attendee a complete understanding of standard cost and all of the elements that contribute to it.
This session will include:
- Review of standard cost theory
- Review of standard cost setups in
- Understanding the standard cost elements in the cost rollup process
- Understanding how standard cost works in the manufacturing environment
- Understanding the effects of changing standard costs on your financial system
- The things you must do to maintain a good standard cost environment
Part 1 of this this session will take place on Wednesday, January 11th at 12:00 pm ET.