Living in a Dynamics 365 World: New analyst findings on cloud and the manufacturer of the future
As manufacturing organizations grow more complex, the need for a more flexible and robust technology environment increases.
New research from Aberdeen Group shows that the top challenges facing manufacturers today all stem from a lack of true visibility across the entire organization. Their study reveals that top manufacturers are 2.2 times more likely to implement an end-to-end software solution to solve the issue of data transparency.
During this webcast, you will learn:
- How to ensure that your organization is able to take advantage of emerging technology trends
- Strategies for continuous improvement and the adoption of industry best practices
- The challenges that face manufacturers as they attempt to maintain compliance and quality
- Key capabilities for enabling traceability, collaboration with the extended enterprise, and demand management
- The role of cloud technology for the manufacturer of the future
You'll also learn how your organization can benefit from a technology solution like Microsoft Dynamics 365, a cloud business software that combines ERP, CRM and BI solutions into a single online product. Join us to learn how Dynamics 365, sold only by authorized partners like Edgewater Fullscope, can help manufacturers grow, evolve and transform to meet the changing needs of their customers.