Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
Note: Click here to sign up once for the full series, Planning for CRM Success.
Customer Relationship Management is the business philosophy that lets you know your customers better, share information more thoroughly, and interact more completely. In business this can only be achieved through the integration of people, business processes, and the use of CRM technology.
In this session, the first in a three part series, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP and sales strategist Rick McCutcheon shows you a step by step game plan on how to successfully implement CRM strategies, technologies and processes into your business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Leaders responsible for implementing company-wide CRM solutions
- Business Owners, Vice Presidents and Regional managers responsible for Sales force, marketing or customer service automation
- CRM Professionals and Project Managers
On completion of this fast paced workshop, learners will be able to:
- Clearly understanding the benefits and importance of CRM is to your strategic business initiatives.
- More accurately estimate the budgets, timelines and tasks for CRM Implementations.
- Define processes and strategies that will help better define and manage customer, prospect and partner touch-points.
- Better measure customer interactions, sales productivity and opportunity management
- Increased profitability by identifying and eliminating or reassigning non-productive tasks
- Put into action proven techniques to plan, implement and support successful CRM initiatives.