Gotchas: Implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 in a Large Multi-Tiered Organization
Deploying or upgrading a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution at a large, multi-tiered organization means accounting for a unique collection of challenges.
Join veteran Dynamics CRM solution architect Henry McCallum for a new event that draws on his experience deploying Dynamics CRM and related technologies at numerous organizations in industries like aerospace and defense, multinational finance, and most recently at the largest and most famous development bank in the world.
Henry will discuss elements of a Dynamics CRM project that are key to a large organization (and many mid-sized and smaller ones, too). Topics will include:
- On Premise vs Online vs Hosted - What landscape fits what need and is a hybrid the best solution
- Integrating with Office 365
- Using SharePoint Online or On Premise as the document management technology
- The Data Universe - Data Consumption and Data Representation
- Single Sign On, Windows Identity and Site Minder
- Best Practices forVirtualization configuration and the CRM/IIS VMWare Gotcha!
- Managing a Solution Life Cycle System.
This session will provide Henry's list of things to watch out for, best practices based on Microsoft specifications, and the reality of modifications needed to meet those specifications in real implementations. This session will act as a lead in to two future sessions on Dynamics CRM in the Data Universe and migrating to CRM 2015 from CRM 2011.