eService/360 for Microsoft Dynamics GP: Advanced Technology for the Service Industry
In this webcast, you'll see how eService/360 can streamline and improve your field service operations. Built on the award-winning Microsoft Dynamics GP platform, this Dexterity-based solution is a powerful, yet cost-effective application for managing and integrating your service operations with accounting, distribution, manufacturing, supply chain, projects, payroll and human resources.
eService/360 core capabilities covered in this session include:
- Service Quote, Order, and Invoice Processing
- Drag & Drop Resource Dispatch and Scheduling
- Service Contract Administration
- Recurring Service and Preventive Maintenance
- Credit Card and eCheck Payment Processing
- External Systems Interface
- Cloud-Based Sales/Use Tax Compliance from Avalara
The result of extensive market research and over 12,000 development hours, eService/360 for Microsoft Dynamics GP delivers superior functionality that is quick to implement and easy to use. And, people in your organization can work with products they already know, such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Power BI, SQL Server, and Visual Studio to access information throughout the system, whether on premises or in the cloud.