Dynamics 365 for High Tech Manufacturing: Rev Rec, Complex Supply Chains and More
Join this webinar to hear how high tech manufacturers are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to support mission-critical processes - from sales to operations - within industries like Semiconductor / Fabless Semiconductor, Electronics, and Complex Equipment manufacturing. Topics will include:
- Supporting SOX, CAPA , and adhering to changing revenue recognition standards
- Managing sales processes - from advanced quoting to revenue forecasting
- Managing complex, global supply chains, including reverse logistics and RMA processing, samples and design registrations
- Controlling cost and quality with supplier scorecards
- The benefits and risks associated with cloud vs. on-premise vs. hybrid.
The event will be led by Jeff Russell, Industry Practice Director, and Chris Moore, Consulting Partner at Armanino - Microsoft's official High Tech Manufacturing Industry Partner.