Discover Fuss-Free Year-End Reporting for Affordable Care Act Compliance
The most detailed returns the IRS has ever required of employers are due Q1 2016. With the end of Tax Year 2015 just around the corner, it's vital to have a system in place ASAP for Affordable Care Act reporting.
So you can be confident about the first ACA filing season, join us for a screen tour of simple-to-use software that gets you through these changes efficiently and accurately - regardless of where your employee records sit. We will show how our 360° reporting engine makes ACA tracking and reporting a non-issue, whether your payroll data is:
- In any Dynamics ERP system
- In a standalone payroll system
- Or outsourced.
See how we manage the basics for yearly regulatory reporting:
- Generate, print and email IRS Form 1095-C - regardless of measurement method
- Generate, print and e-file IRS Form 1094-C - even for commonly controlled and affiliated companies
And how our suite of BI tools delivers extras for deep internal monthly reporting:
- Automatically tracking employee eligibility
- Automatically testing affordability of coverage offered