Costing Environment and the Associated Setup - Part 2
Costing for Dynamics AX and 365 for Operations
This is the second session in a 10-event series. To register for the entire series, click here.
In the first session, "Costing Environment and Associated set up", we will be reviewing the overall costing system. The purpose of this is to give you good understanding of how the costing system functions.
This session will include:
- Costing system set up and the impact of the settings
- Basic operation of the costing system and costing types
- Review of inventory recalculation and its effect on the costing system
- Review of physical versus financial inventory and their operation within the costing system
- Review on the effect of marking within the costing system
- Review of manufacturing cost theory including standard cost
Part 1 of this this session will take place on Wednesday, January 4th at 12:00 ET.