Building Dashboards with Dynamics CRM Using Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Educational Series
With the increased requests for real-time sales analytics, Microsoft Power BI when connected to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, offers a self-service approach to build, shape, and present data through an easy-to-use interface.
Dynamics CRM holds a wealth of information about customers and the sales pipeline, but sometimes leaves users with only basic end-user reporting and dashboard options. Power BI is a great new tool for analyzing and presenting data, providing the ability to dig deeper into information that will ultimately enhance sales performance.
Join us for this educational webinar where you will discover best practices to build and deploy dashboards using Power BI sites and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Add summaries and visualizations using charts and maps
- Enhance data clarity with filters, slicers, timelines
- Improve analysis by joining other data sources
- Deploy and present the dashboard to Power BI for Office 365 site
- Use the advanced Q/A functionality with Power BI to query data in the dashboard graphs and charts
- Connect the dashboards to Dynamics CRM
- Extend functionality with Power BI mobile apps