Brad joined Crestwood as a Software Engineer. Based in Wisconsin, Brad brings with him over 4 years of development experience and a strong focus in highly functional web applications integrating directly with Microsoft Dynamics GP. Brad has worked as a Software Developer as well as an IT Support Analyst in the warehouse, distribution, automotive and consulting industries. He possesses 7 years of customer service experience and specializes in database (MS SQL Server) backend development, dynamic web development, process improvement and automation as well as over 4 years in IT Support. Brad studied Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences at University of Wisconsin-Stout and received his degree in Web and Software Development from Western Technical College.
Areas of knowledge and experience include:
- .NET developer specializing in highly functional business applications.
- 5+ years' experience developing high powered applications integrating with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- 6 years Customer Service Experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge in Java, RPG IV and C++
- Advanced math skills (Calculus 3, Linear Algebra, Advanced Statistics 2)
- 3 years' retail sales experience
- Training program development
- Western Technical College, La Crosse, Wisconsin - Degree in Web and Software Development
- University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, Wisconsin - Studied Applied in Mathematics and Computer Sciences