Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
- Women Find Tech Career Opportunities in the Microsoft Channel, Part 1Are women averse to technology, or is the tech industry averse to them? Microsoft tackles the subject in a new eBook focused on the partner channel
- Microsoft Looks To Boost Dynamics CRM Adoption with Gamification Acquisition, FantasySalesTeamAcquisition will lead to integrated gamification tools in Dynamics CRM, says CVP Bob Stutz
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: AX and CRM Win; Master VAR affiliate; Microsoft partner award winnersA selection of recent announcements from the Dynamics channel
- 5 Ways Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Users Prepare for Successful DeploymentsFrom business process to updates to email, new users must be ready to take on the unique range of capabilities and requirements of CRM Online
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: CRM Team Calendar; Managed EDI; CRM VAR Joins CSP; BI in AfricaA selection recent news and announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- 3 Ways to Improve People Productivity in DistributionThe profound indicator of distributor profitability
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM versus Salesforce.com: 8 Reasons Microsoft is the Better InvestmentWhich one is right for your business?
- 6 Questions to Assess if Your Sales Activities are a Compliance RiskTake this self-assessment survey to determine your transactional tax footprint and risk of non-compliance
- The Power of Aligned and Shared InformationWhich information is useful and which information is potentially dangerous?
- Customer Expectations are Evolving - Are You?Companies need to embrace new levels of transparency
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support
- Texas Rangers Improve Sales and Marketing Processes by Integrating CRM with Customer Data SourcesIntegrating ticket-buying history and customer demographics with CRM
- Paulo Products Company Now Able to Centralize Customer Information with Cloud Data ControlAutomated workflow ensures that account follow up doesn't fall through the cracks
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Now Centralizes Customer Information and Streamlined the Sales ProcessScribe integration updates data between the homegrown sales transaction and ticketing system and Microsoft Dynamics CRM every night
- Flow Tech Maintains Full Control While Assuring Access to CRM Data in the CloudProtects against software end-of-life scenario