Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
12 Tips Every Business Should Know About Sales Tax Complianceby Avalara (White Paper)
(Infographic) 6 Business Disruptions That Can Be Avoided in the Cloudby Tribridge (White Paper)
10 Step Blueprint for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Successby I.B.I.S., Inc., a Sonata Software Company (White Paper)
The MSDW Podcast, May 20 2016: Dynamics NAV Extensions; Power BI + CRM; SCM Innovations in AX; Plotting your AX Career
Looking back at Dynamics NAV development changes, the new Power BI Solution Templates, Excel for Dynamics GP, managed services for B2B integration, the demand for Dynamics AX talent.
- Service Economy, IoT in Focus as Microsoft Dynamics CRM Spring 2016 Wave Hits General AvailabilityCapabilities from recent acquisitions and new IoT and service tools abound in expansive new release wave.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Improved CRM Data Quality; IoT Device Management; EDI for GP 2016; Commodity Trading/RM for NAVA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- Scribe Takes Integral Role in Power BI Solution Template for Microsoft Dynamics CRMScribe Online delivers Dynamics CRM data, both cloud and on-premise, to Power BI with replication
- The MSDW Podcast, May 16 2016: Marketing Automation Next Steps; Sales Intelligence; Solair IoT Acquisition; NAV Users, Fix your Inventory! A review of the week's news on Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM
- How to Conquer Marketing ROI with Integrated Business SystemsThe challenge for today’s marketers isn’t access to the right technology – it’s tying all the technology together
- The Marketing Automation Field Guide for Microsoft Dynamics CRM UsersGetting started with marketing automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 10 Vital Facts Every Executive Must Know about Cloud ComputingInsight on cloud services for mid-market and enterprise organizations.
- Sales Tax Survival Guide for 2016Sales tax challenges are constantly evolving
- Top 10 Cloud Myths DebunkedMaximize operational efficiencies and minimize risk by avoiding common cloud myths
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support