Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Built on Sand: Risks that Indicate It's Time to Revamp Your Custom Softwareby Tribridge (White Paper)
Busting the Paperless Office Mythby Metafile (White Paper)
How serious is Microsoft about AI? Company launches 5,000-strong Microsoft AI and Research Group
Harry Shum will lead a global team of Microsoft scientists, programmers and researchers, dedicated to an AI future
Ignite 2016: Microsoft AI Tech Promises to Touch Consumers, Enterprises with Hyperscale Performance
Artificial intelligence is already practical – both Rolls-Royce and the NFL use it. Now Microsoft will “democratize” it for all enterprises.
- Microsoft Ignite 2016: AI, CRM Will Drive Customer Experience; Adobe Partnership a Go"Democratized" AI and enhanced marketing services the two gold nuggets from Ignite 2016 keynote
- The MSDW Podcast: reIMAGINE 2016 & GP's future; Pricing details leak for Dynamics 365; Microsoft’s HP win, and more A recap of two weeks of Microsoft Dynamics news.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: CRM Data Migration; GP Ecommerce; VAR performance; CfMD Property Management; Route OptimizationA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- 7 Sales Tax Compliance Best PracticesHere are seven smart business practices for keeping on top of transactional tax compliance
- 10 Import Tax and Duty Mistakes You Can’t Afford To MakeCommon sales tax pitfalls experienced by companies shipping internationally
- 10 Days to Microsoft Dynamics CRM SuccessMore than 50% of CRM implementations fail
- Tax Compliance for the Holiday Season: 2016 EditionYour holiday readiness checklist
- Training Resource Guide for Microsoft Dynamics CRM UsersThis guide includes resources for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, 2015, 2013 and 2011
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support