Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
No Time to Wait: The Imperative of Agile Customer Data Integrationby Scribe Software (White Paper)
Optimizing Supply Chain Margins by Leveraging Analyticsby I.B.I.S., Inc. (White Paper)
10 Best Practices for Integrating Your Customer Databy Scribe Software (White Paper)
- Achieving Scale Through International Expansion, Part 3: How to Undertake New Market Entry and ExpansionIdentifying priorities, go-to-market model, a partner model, and business goals as you plan an international expansion
- Now Anyone Can Pilot Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS)LCS access is now available to anyone looking to host an AX demo environment on Azure
Stop Complaining and Solve the Problem: The Hard Truth About Why Your Sales Team Does Not Use CRM
Adoption is a problem that can be solved - consider this ten step approach.
- New Web API Preview for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Offers Stronger Long Term SolutionWith more powerful capabilities and up to date architecture, the new web API will give Microsoft and its partners a more promising way to build sophisticated apps based on CRM.
- User Patterns: The Real Hole in Threat DetectionHow to improve your organization's ability to prevent, detect, and more quickly remediate enterprise software threats.
- 6 Questions to Assess if Your Sales Activities are a Compliance RiskTake this self-assessment survey to determine your transactional tax footprint and risk of non-compliance
- The Power of Aligned and Shared InformationWhich information is useful and which information is potentially dangerous?
- Customer Expectations are Evolving - Are You?Companies need to embrace new levels of transparency
- Infographic: 5 Principles for Solution Providers to Transform to a Cloud Model The cloud business model doesn't have to be daunting if you plan wisely
- Infographic: Which Cloud Type is Right for Your Solution?Public, private, or hybrid?
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support
- Texas Rangers Improve Sales and Marketing Processes by Integrating CRM with Customer Data SourcesIntegrating ticket-buying history and customer demographics with CRM
- Paulo Products Company Now Able to Centralize Customer Information with Cloud Data ControlAutomated workflow ensures that account follow up doesn't fall through the cracks
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Now Centralizes Customer Information and Streamlined the Sales ProcessScribe integration updates data between the homegrown sales transaction and ticketing system and Microsoft Dynamics CRM every night
- Flow Tech Maintains Full Control While Assuring Access to CRM Data in the CloudProtects against software end-of-life scenario