Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Top 7 Things Every Executive Should Know About Cloud Computingby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
Chaos to Clarity – Why Strategic CFOs Demand AP Automationby Bottomline Technologies (White Paper)
No Time to Wait: The Imperative of Agile Customer Data Integrationby Scribe Software (White Paper)
- Salesfusion names new CEO, Raises $5M in new fundingEnterprise software exec Carol O’Kelley takes over from Christian Nahas as CEO
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: CRM Online pro sports win; ERP farming enhancements; Cloud customer retention; Hospitality ERP updateA selection of new announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- The Jetsons, Self-Driving Cars, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) SuccessHow can we apply “what works” in other areas to the field of CRM?
- For Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants, official training, certifications are one element of larger development goalMicrosoft has launched new CRM 2015 courses, delivered virtually and at a lower cost. But what is the real value to CRM partners?
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: CRM in G-Cloud 6; Hosting alliance; NAV & CRM manufacturing winsA selection of recent announcements from around the Dynamics channel
The Convergence of Mobility and E-Signatures
E-Signing is more personal, more secure and easier than ever
- User Authentication for E-Signature TransactionsHow to select the right authentication methods to prove who signed
- The Top 3 E-Signature Use Cases: What Type of E-Signature Best Suits My Process?Defining the steps in a typical e-signature process
- How to Calculate E-Signature ROIAlign your e-signature initiative with corporate goals, and use both hard and soft ROI to support the business case
- Beginner’s Guide to Electronic SignaturesAn introduction to the key concepts and considerations for creating digital business processes
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support
- Texas Rangers Improve Sales and Marketing Processes by Integrating CRM with Customer Data SourcesIntegrating ticket-buying history and customer demographics with CRM
- Paulo Products Company Now Able to Centralize Customer Information with Cloud Data ControlAutomated workflow ensures that account follow up doesn't fall through the cracks
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Now Centralizes Customer Information and Streamlined the Sales ProcessScribe integration updates data between the homegrown sales transaction and ticketing system and Microsoft Dynamics CRM every night
- Flow Tech Maintains Full Control While Assuring Access to CRM Data in the CloudProtects against software end-of-life scenario