Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Quick Guide: Marketing ROI for Microsoft Dynamics CRMby ClickDimensions (White Paper)
Five Hidden Costs of Manual Sales Tax Complianceby Avalara (White Paper)
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Retail BI for AX 2012; CRM, NAV Wins; Yoodle is CRM CertifiedA selection of recent announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- SharePoint still a favorite CMS, but gaps in information accessibility concern usersNew report reveals some of the key complaints that the world’s users have about Microsoft’s popular content management platform.
- Microsoft ERP revenue grew to $1.1 billion in 2012, led by Dynamics AX: Gartner reportWith recent CRM market share report, Gartner puts Dynamics revenue at $2.2 billion, well beyond other estimates
- BI on the Microsoft stack: Can PowerPivot in the cloud steer Dynamics customers to more insight?Pivotstream wants Microsoft Dynamics customers and partners to start thinking hosted BI based on PowerPivot, Power View, and SharePoint
Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Doc management for AX 2012; Magento integration; ERP for utilities; CRM productivity tools partnership
A selection of recent announcements from Dynamics partner channel
- The End of Nexus & Other Sales Tax Compliance Challenges, How It Effects Your BusinessHow will online sales tax affect your business?
- How Utilizing Both ClickDimensions and Zendesk Can Help Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users Provide Superior Customer ServiceThe possibilities that are available when using powerful integrated solutions like ClickDimensions and Zendesk
- Special Report: SMB CRM Integration, IT Pain Points and Planned Investments in 2013The state of CRM ownership in SMBs
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Blueprint: One Company's Model for SuccessAn effective approach to implementing Dynamics CRM plus marketing automation
- Adopting a "Mobile First" Strategy for CRM: Customer-Centric Business Processes that Will Drive Your Business ForwardThe mobile CRM technology adoption curve
- Piedmont Trust Company Revolutionizes Their Client Relationship Management with New CRM SystemEasily integrated with the company’s document management system
- Hillview Capital Advisors Replaces Disparate Systems with a Single CRM Solution to Gain a Complete Client ViewManages business opportunities more effectively
- Wetherby Asset Management Takes Client Service to the Next Level with Salentica’s Wealth Management CRM SolutionNow operating as a client-centric company
- Geistlich Pharma AG Utilizes Mobile CRM to Bridge the Gap for Their Global WorkforceEnhanced productivity and reduced CRM errors
- Leading Industrial Real Estate Provider, Prologis, Uses Cloud-Based Document Output Solution to Ensure Leases Remain Error Free, and Close Deals FasterIncreased time savings and better lease accuracy