Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
The Key to Sales Productivity: Integration of Core Business Applicationsby Scribe Software (White Paper)
Infographic: Which Cloud Type is Right for Your Solution?by Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
- CRMUG Summit 2016: What Does User Adoption of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Really Require?TrueBlue’s Steiner will deliver boldly titled “CRM Sucks,” dissecting salespeople’s frustrations with CRM (and how to overcome them).
- The MSDW Podcast, August 22, 2016: New AX Update; NAV Extensions Debate; Common Data Model Preview; CRM + NBAA recap of a week of Microsoft Dynamics news.
- The dirty little secret about marketing automationIf marketing automation is still on the rise, why does adoption appear to lag?
- CRMUG Summit 2016: Expect a For-User, By-User Feel, says Director Tony SteinCRMUG Program Directory Tony Stein shares his excitement about program direction, attendance, a Microsoft presence.
- Onvia Integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Streamlines Bid & RFP Response for Government BidsEnables business-to-government (B2G) customers to respond quickly to bids and RFPs with streamlined workflows, all via Dynamics CRM
- Developing the Right Cloud StrategyUsing cloud to drive business transformation
- Automating Marketing Campaigns in Microsoft Dynamics CRMClose more sales and better engage your customers while also getting the most out of Microsoft CRM
- 2016 Fiscal New Year - Sales Tax ChangesThe big changes taking effect and the proposed changes that could impact your business if and when they're enacted as law
- How CEOs Can Manage Proactively to Protect Data and Build Customer ConfidenceBusiness leadership in a tech-driven world
- The Forrester Wave: iPaaS For Dynamic Integration, Q3 201632-criteria evaluation of providers of integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) for dynamic integration
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support