Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Integrated ERP Guide: Expert Answers to Your Most Frequently Asked Questionsby Tribridge (White Paper)
Busting the Paperless Office Mythby Metafile (White Paper)
Top 7 Things Every Executive Should Know About Cloud Computingby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
- The Essence of CRM Integration for Today's Successful BusinessThe orchestration of front and back offices not only requires a smart CRM platform like Dynamics CRM, but an even smarter new generation integration framework.
- KPMG Acquires Microsoft Dynamics Partner Hands-On SystemsHands-On team joins KPMG Australia to add Dynamics AX, NAV, and CRM services
- From the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Blogs: Alternate Keys; Debugging Tablet App; Record-Level Restrictions; Decompile DLLsA selection of the latest insight from the Dynamics CRM blogs
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Dynamics Marketing event integration; Cloud budgeting; NAV e-commerce ; CRM practice growth; Partner awardsA selectin of recent announcements from around the Dynamics partner channel.
- The Case for Mobile Device Management for Office 365 with Azure Active Directory and Microsoft DynamicsMDM for Office 365 offers a new layer of security capabilities, easy BYOD management that Microsft Dynamics partners should understand, says MVP
- Get a 360-Degree View of Customers that is 20/20 AccurateData Quality challenges at the border of your business--CRM
- Simplifying Customer Data Integration with iPaaSRecommendations for enterprises, SaaS vendors, and system integrators
- The 2015 Professional Services Benchmark ReportThis SPI Research Report is brought to you by Tribridge
- 5 Keys to Building Strong Relationships In Channel MarketingDon't try to outsource your personal relationship
- Subscribing to Risk: Avoiding Sales Tax Pitfalls in the Recurring Revenue Business ModelPredictable revenue. Predictable risk?
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support
- Texas Rangers Improve Sales and Marketing Processes by Integrating CRM with Customer Data SourcesIntegrating ticket-buying history and customer demographics with CRM
- Paulo Products Company Now Able to Centralize Customer Information with Cloud Data ControlAutomated workflow ensures that account follow up doesn't fall through the cracks
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Now Centralizes Customer Information and Streamlined the Sales ProcessScribe integration updates data between the homegrown sales transaction and ticketing system and Microsoft Dynamics CRM every night