Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Developing the Right Cloud Strategyby Tribridge (White Paper)
The Cloud Playbook: Your Winning Strategy for a Resilient IT Infrastructureby Tribridge (White Paper)
- Microsoft Envision discontinued, melts into Microsoft IgniteA boldly-conceived but poorly-received Envision 2016 put an end to Convergence and itself. Ignite now Microsoft’s landmark event.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 update to CRM partners includes unified client plans, CRM app improvementsFrom data warehousing to event management to IoT, Microsoft is pushing the CRM app suite of 365 forward.
Scribe Software announces next-gen Scribe Online iPaaS, with open API, faster deployment
Revamped user experience and open API aimed at simplifying, accelerating integrations by reducing custom code
Sharing economy in Microsoft Dynamics partner channel: Growth at Dynasource "talent on loan" portal
Talent sharing offers partners an alternative to formal partnerships, mergers, acquisitions and losing out to bigger shops.
Columbus acquires UK firm, bolstering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365, cloud offerings
Columbus’ UK footprint grows with acquisition of well-established Cambridge Online Systems
- 5 Growth Strategies that Create Tax RiskHere are five ways your success can be your downfall when it comes to tax compliance
How to Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Engage and Delight Customers
The customer experience cookbook
- 5 Reasons Why a Unified Cloud Commerce Solution Builds Better Customer ExperiencesUnified Commerce: There’s no turbulence in this cloud
- A Real-life Business Case for Using a Cloud Integration Platform (iPaaS) Instead of Custom Coding to APIsOvercoming the connectivity hurdle
- Manufacturers and Sales Tax: New Channels, New RulesHow growth affects transactional tax compliance for manufacturing companies
- Innovatix Uses AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Generate Documents and Send Out for Signature Quickly and EasilyTight integration into their existing business process
- Captorra Now Closes More Sales Leads with AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRMCaptorra chose AssureSign as its electronic signature partner due to its integration readiness and great customer service
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge