Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
3 Ways to Improve People Productivity in Distributionby I.B.I.S., Inc., a Sonata Software Company (White Paper)
Microsoft’s Ultimate Social Intelligence Guide for CRMby Tribridge (White Paper)
No Time to Wait: The Imperative of Agile Customer Data Integrationby Scribe Software (White Paper)
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Nonprofit CRM with Maplytics; AX for Oilfield; Reduce Invoice Time with NAV; New Apps in AppSourceA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- Microsoft Promises to "Unlock Value from On-Premise Systems" with Azure Logic Apps Now in general availability, Logic Apps is aimed at connecting on-premise and cloud applications in hybrid environments.
Showpad Announces Integration with Dynamics CRM for Content Activation, Engagement Tracking
Showpad enables sales pros to collect data around how content is used with prospects to make critical business decisions.
- The MSDW Podcast, July 25, 2016: The Week that WasA busy week included new Microsoft earnings, Common Data Model details, a look back at #wpc16 and more.
How CRM Enables KYC Compliance in Banking, SIM Regulations in Telcos
For mandatory financial services and telco requirements, CRM both solves the problem and improves customer service
- 5 Best Practices When Planning an eCommerce - ERP IntegrationAvoid common integration issues and costly mistakes
- How Industry Leaders are Using Tax Automation Technology to Optimize Their BusinessCompetitive advantages of sales tax automation
- How to Improve the Performance of Microsoft Power BIFully capitalize on the value of Power BI
How to Score Big with Customer and Lead Nurturing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The campaign automation playbook for Microsoft Dynamics CRM users
- The State of Sales Tax in 2016Sales tax compliance is now exceptionally challenging, particularly for businesses selling in multiple states
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support