Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Built on Sand: Risks that Indicate It's Time to Revamp Your Custom Softwareby Tribridge (White Paper)
Aberdeen Report-From the Shadows to the Forefront: AP Automation and the Strategic Visionby Bottomline Technologies (White Paper)
The Business Intelligence & Analytics Dictionaryby TARGIT (White Paper)
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Tax Platform for AX; Partner’s Gold & Silver Status; CRM for Wildlife Nonprofit; VAT for CRMA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
Business Apps Firm Fusion5 Acquires Koorb's Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint Practice
Move follows Koorb's 2015 sale of AX practice.
- Microsoft Partner Avtex Buys Dynamics CRM Firm WebfortisFocus on customer experience and productivity made Webfortis a good match, parties say.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: E-procurement and expense management; Tax integration; CRM 2016 add-on compatibility; AX 2012 training winRecent announcements from around the Dynamics partner channel.
- New Report: Investment in BI and Reporting A Complex Challenge for Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM Customers
- The Data Dependencies of CRMAccurate data is key to successful execution of all CRM operations
- The Better BI StrategyUnderstand the Action Loop for faster, better business decisions and outcomes
- Metrics That MatterUnderstanding your leading indicators for better results
- 3 Steps to Becoming a Data-Driven OrganizationEmbrace the changes that data-driven insight enables in order to gain competitive advantage
- 2016 BI & Reporting Buying Guide for Microsoft DynamicsNew research into the BI and reporting needs of Dynamics ERP and CRM, plus insight into selection criteria and out of the box capabilities.
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support
- Texas Rangers Improve Sales and Marketing Processes by Integrating CRM with Customer Data SourcesIntegrating ticket-buying history and customer demographics with CRM