Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Profit Secrets of the 10% EBITDA Distributorsby I.B.I.S., Inc., a Sonata Software Company (White Paper)
10 Best Practices for Integrating Your Customer Databy Scribe Software (White Paper)
Supply Chain: Beyond Microsoft Dynamics, Increasing Your Geographic Footprint - UNPUBLISHEDby I.B.I.S., Inc., a Sonata Software Company (White Paper)
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Integration API Update; AX Training Deal; NAV Solution Partner Program; ERP CompetencyA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
Microsoft Azure for HIPAA and HITECH and the Business Associates Agreement: What You Should Know
Important details that every organization must understand regarding Microsoft's HIPAA guidelines for Azure.
- Why Does Multi-Channel Retail Customer Service Matter So Much These Days?Strong alignment accelerates success. Poor alignment creates confusion, delays, and competitive risk.
The 2-Tier Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Distributor Journey: Q&A with Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro’s director of cloud for North America describes how 2 Tier CSP distributors enable partners to sell cloud solutions immediately, more efficiently.
- From the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Blogs: Attribute mapping; UDS settings; CRM 2016 tabs; Iconator updateA selection of the latest insight from the Dynamics CRM blogs
- The Key to Sales Productivity: Integration of Core Business ApplicationsSimply having systems in place to help close deals faster isn’t enough to create an agile sales operation
- Content Marketing Success with Dynamics CRMContent marketing generates three times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing
- 50 States. 50 Sales Tax Rules. 100% Frustrating.A coast-to-coast comparison of sales tax laws across the U.S.
- How to Conquer Marketing ROI with Integrated Business SystemsThe challenge for today’s marketers isn’t access to the right technology – it’s tying all the technology together
- The Marketing Automation Field Guide for Microsoft Dynamics CRM UsersGetting started with marketing automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support