Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Aberdeen Report-From the Shadows to the Forefront: AP Automation and the Strategic Visionby Bottomline Technologies (White Paper)
Measuring the Impact of AP Automation – A 5 Step Guideby Bottomline Technologies (White Paper)
5 Steps to Improving Disconnected Processes in Professional Service Organizationsby Tribridge (White Paper)
- Microsoft Unveils Single, Unified Trust Center for the Microsoft CloudA single, navigable page unifies trust centers of several cloud services, including Dynamics CRM Online.
- Dynamics for Government: Dynamics CRM Online Wins "Most Complete and Trusted" Certification in AustraliaCompliance with Australian Government’s Independent Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) broadens Microsoft cloud services in the country.
- Despite Uptick in Acquisitions, Little Pressure to Accelerate Microsoft Dynamics Partner Deals, Says One ExecutiveWhile smaller Dynamics partners are likely to continue being acquired, buyers will remain measured, believes one executive who recently oversaw a major purchase.
- Scribe Launches Fast Connector Framework to Accelerate Development, Deployment of New ISV IntegrationsHybrid cloud users grumble about the time and cost of custom integrations to SaaS. Scribe says it has the answer.
- The Indispensable Guide to Chart Design and Data Visualization, Part 1How to most effectively communicate your data using different visual forms.
- The Rise of CRM and How It's Transforming Retail BusinessesA first class CRM strategy that allows companies to reduce costs and increase profitability
- The Rise of CRM and How It's Tranforming Manufacturing BusinessesA first class CRM strategy that allows companies to reduce costs and increase profitability
- User Basics: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 101You’ll not only learn what they are, but how to use them
- How-to Create Advanced Finds & Views in Microsoft Dynamics CRMThe how-to tips shared in this paper are applicable to any user getting acquainted with Dynamics CRM
- 3 Technical Setup Tips for Microsoft Dynamics CRMHelpful information you should consider in your deployment
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support
- Texas Rangers Improve Sales and Marketing Processes by Integrating CRM with Customer Data SourcesIntegrating ticket-buying history and customer demographics with CRM