Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
(Infographic) 6 Business Disruptions That Can Be Avoided in the Cloudby Tribridge (White Paper)
The Concerto Cloud Services Channel Partner Programby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
5 Ways Sales Tax Affects Your Company...and How to Deal with Themby Avalara (White Paper)
Microsoft Dynamics Webcasts This Week: Self-service portals; Auditing with NAV; AP management; Great field service; 365 roadmap
Microsoft Dynamics experts weigh in weekly on channel news, how-to and Dynamics product direction.
Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: 5 New AX Apps; Dynamics 365 Sales AI; Campaign monitor; 365 Quick start
A selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- Microsoft releases FY17 Q1 earnings: Digital transformations a key driver Dynamics online revenue, Azure and Office 365 all spike year-over-year.
- The MSDW Podcast, October 18, 2016: Dynamics 365 launch edition “There are opportunities for all of us to drive digital transformations,” promises Microsoft, around Dynamics 365 and AI.
- Microsoft Dynamics Webcasts This Week: Future of work; Business process mapping; Paperless invoicing; AX advanced supply chainMicrosoft Dynamics experts weigh in weekly on channel news, how-to and Dynamics product direction
- Email Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Improving Email DeliverabilityBest practices for ensuring that emails get to their desired destination
- The Marketing Automation Platform Buyer’s GuideWhat to look out for when choosing a marketing automation platform
- 7 Sales Tax Compliance Best PracticesHere are seven smart business practices for keeping on top of transactional tax compliance
- 10 Import Tax and Duty Mistakes You Can’t Afford To MakeCommon sales tax pitfalls experienced by companies shipping internationally
- 10 Days to Microsoft Dynamics CRM SuccessMore than 50% of CRM implementations fail
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers
- Tribridge Leverages North52 BPA on CRM Deployments to Deliver Significantly Faster and with Lower Maintenance CostsPartnering with North52 has been a great success for Tribridge
- Leading Insurance Company, DELA, Uses Trillium Software to Enhance Customer DataAccess to comprehensive client information
- Large Bicycle Manufacturer Supports Continuous Improvement in Dealer OperationsIntegration allows data to flow between Marketing, Sales, Finance and Customer Support