Why You Need to Re-evaluate Your Approach to Supply Chain Planning
published by Kinaxis
At the core of legacy supply chain planning solutions is the concept that they own and control all the data. This is simply not true when a supply chain may consist of three or more tiers, each with their own Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. No longer is it an issue of integration between modules, but of integration between companies each having their own ERP systems and other data sources. The goal is not optimization of assets, but of effective coordination between trading partners.
This white paper discusses:
- The problem with building a better plan – Supply Chain Planning (SCP)
- Dealing with reality – the need for planning and response
- Attempting to respond to change with continuous planning
- Supply Chain Planning – set your direction
- The new paradigm: plan, monitor, respond – defining the capability requirements
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.