Why Shedding Paper Uncovers the Real Value of ERP in Midsized Companies
published by Metafile
For example, a 2011 Metafile survey of 209 executives, IT professionals and other employees in companies of all sizes that use Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions found that paper is by far still the most prevalent form of processing accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR). Nearly three-quarters of respondents (73 percent) indicated that invoices are primarily shared among co-workers in hard-copy format. Even among mid-sized organizations, more than 57 percent indicated that hard copies were their principal format for sharing invoices and associated documents for approval.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- Why technology like Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and automated workflow can ease the transition to paperless ERP
- Why vendor and customer portals are key enablers to efficient business processes
- How to assess the value AP and AR automation for Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Key organizational and operational best-practices for deploying automated document management
- The future of automated document management for ERP - beyond the accounting department
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.