The Role of CRM in Integrated Customer Service Management
published by OSF Global Services
But the role of CRM can be more than just a tool for sales force automation, marketing or customer support. In fact, CRM can help you automate your business processes and integrate every client-facing department with your service organization, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, long-term relationships and increased sales.
This whitepaper discusses:
- How a broader view of CRM brings more value
- Challenges and advantages of tighter integration
- Smart steps on the way to successful integration
- How to know when this approach is right—and when it isn’t
- Three examples of how integrated CRM can improve service management
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.