Optimizing Business Productivity: Do More for Your Customers and Your Business
published by Altus Dynamics
Supported by analyses from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM leadership team and Peppers & Rogers Group, this paper will provide valuable insights on how companies can harness the power of productivity to gain a competitive advantage, including how to:
- Provide the right information at the right time to improve the productivity and performance of customer-facing staff.
- Create processes that improve workflow and time management, simplify tasks, and get results faster.
- Support customer-facing employees with tools that are familiar, intelligent, and connected to facilitate adoption, usage, communication, and rapid results.
- Improve business outcomes through increased productivity in sales, marketing, and service by taking advantage of other commonly used productivity applications in conjunction with CRM tools.
- Use cloud computing to drive down operational costs and improve the productivity of global teams with real-time, “always on” CRM.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.