Moving Beyond Supply Chain Visibility to Multi-Enterprise Orchestration: Virtual Vertical Integration & Supplier Collaboration Combined
published by Kinaxis
The return of deep economic cycles and major natural disasters is making many companies reconsider vertical integration in an adapted form so that they can gain greater control of the supply chain in order to satisfy their customers’ needs.
This white paper discusses:
- How to balance the financial advantages of outsourcing against the associated supply chain risks
- An adapted form of vertical integration to allow companies to gain greater control of the supply chain in order to satisfy their customers’ needs
- Technology challenges of ERP with outsourced supply chains
- Going beyond visibility to multi-enterprise orchestration
- An in-depth case study of how Agilent created a vertically integrated planning process
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.