Connecting your Dynamics 365 solution with Microsoft business applications is a key step in enhancing the experience of your team members and keeping them more engaged. Leverage mobile capabilities, social collaboration and beautifully designed interfaces for an all-in-one experience.
Bring agility to your business
By combining Office 365 and additional apps into a unified cloud-based experience, Microsoft Dynamics 365 enables your employees to be more productive. With a single platform to communicate and execute no matter where your employees work, collaboration and productivity flourish – all with a seamless user experience.
Integrate with Office 365
Dynamics 365 is designed to allow users to manage their daily tasks and focus on doing their job. Working together, Dynamics 365 and Office 365 elevate customer engagement and allow you to build a tailored solution for the way you want your business to work. With Dynamics 365 integrated with Office 365, you’ll be able to:
- Gain customer insight - By compiling data on your clients and accessing vital information without delay across your devices, you can analyze buying trends, spot sales tactics and fix broken patterns.
- Automate core tasks - Place orders within Office 365 and use Excel to enable sales to calculate commissions and manage forecasts.
- Enhance sales - Analyze customer data such as sales, pipeline and forecasts with Power BI and expand competitive intelligence.
- Enable collaboration - Access apps such as SharePoint and OneDrive on various devices to view and share documents with customers and sales teams.
- Safeguard your business - Store all vital assets within a single, connected system.
Working together, Dynamics 365 and Office 365 will transform the way you manage customer data and daily solutions. Employees become more productive and your business more customer-centric.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here