A New Approach to Empowering Your Project Workforce
If you help manage a project-driven business that relies heavily on project teams and information workers, you can appreciate this new reality: Our established ways of getting work done, of accounting for this work, of monitoring compliance, and of analyzing work in progress for tricks on speeding and lowering the cost of projects are through. They are no longer enough.
The problem? Today’s business systems are not designed to plan, schedule, manage, audit and optimize work that gets done in a flat world.
This white paper:
- Reviews the market dynamics that are creating our flat world;
- Explores the new nature of work in this environment;
- Highlights why today's business and IT systems fall short;
- Introduces Project Workforce Management, a new breed of systems designed to manage people and projects in a flat world;
- Provides a roadmap for managing your project workforce.