A New Approach to Managing Sales & Use Tax in Microsoft Dynamics GP
published by Sabrix
Given all these costs and risks, it’s clear that traditional transaction tax management solutions are not nearly effective enough for mid-sized businesses. Consequently, this paper explores a new and better approach to minimizing the hassle, expense and exposure of tax compliance — a new type of outsourced service that seamlessly integrates with Dynamics GP to free up resources, improve your bottom line, and achieve the highest degree of compliance.
What you'll learn from this white paper:
- The real reason small and mid-size companies are hit with such high compliance penalties by state tax authorities.
- Why states are becoming increasingly aggressive about collecting sales and use taxes.
- The most common ways small and mid-size companies create "nexus" for themselves.
- Why traditional tax management approaches are inappropriate for handling sales and use taxes.
- The specifics of a new proactive approach for how companies can improve their sales and use tax compliance.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.