Have Multiple Customer Touch Points? How to Use Dynamics CRM to Improve Customer Satisfaction
published by Infosys
- How to use CRM to take advantage of the requirements of trust and accumulated knowledge in wealth management and private banking;
- In the Wholesale computer and peripherals business, how CRM can expand the range of sales force automation options to include such techniques as monitoring of competitor contracts with customer prospects and up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- The six key building blocks of an effective Patient Relationship Management system;
- How CRM builds in flexibility in many niche markets by allowing flexibility along a number of sales processes, including opportunity management, lead management, and account management;
- Why a horizontal CRM platform allows for development of the most powerful industry-specific business tool.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.