Beyond Strategy: How to Achieve a 360-Degree Customer View with Dynamics CRM
Successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM requires more than a well-considered strategy. It also requires insightful data collection and analysis that allows sales, marketing and customer service to achieve a 360-degree view of the customer, companies can generate loyalty, boost satisfaction and increase profitability.
This white paper provides guidance on the following:
- How the needs of mid-size companies compare to enterprise-size firms;
- How the "customer life cycle" can help get, retain, and grow customers;
- How to lower the total cost of Dynamics CRM ownership;
- Using a case study to understand integration requirements;
- Ten strategic considerations for mid-size companies to maximize productivity and reduce costs using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.