Beyond Sales and Service: How to Give Marketing a Starring Role in Dynamics CRM
published by SalesFUSION
- The database model of CRM versus the database model of marketing;
- The five key components of effective demand-generation applications;
- How to use Optimal Lead Flow (OLF) techniques to assess the four key components of lead generation and analysis;
- Three effective ways to integrate lead capture forms data with Dynamics CRM;
- How to go deeper in lead analysis than simple response metrics so as to tie in lead-to-sales metrics.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.