Use the Right Tools to Effectively Manage ECM Workflows
published by Perceptive Software
An emerging key to overcoming these challenges is to leverage Microsoft SharePoint to maximize the performance of enterprise content management (ECM) providers. This paper demonstrates how Sharepoint can be paired with an ECM application like Perceptive Software's ImageNow to maximize the huge benefits of ECM. The paper provides the following for users:
- An examination of why SharePoint still lacks essential features for “traditional” content management, especially of professional-grade, transactional content that drives core business operations such as the back office.
- How ImageNow can leverage SharePoint in companies with recurring workflows and high volumes of documents, especially in health care and higher education, where access to large volumes of information is especially critical.
- How SharePoint can be used most effectively to manage collaborative processes that have a lower volume of documents with dynamic content.
- A case example of a company that is getting the best of both solutions by using ImageNow to manage documents and processes, and give access to others throughout the enterprise via a SharePoint site that is used as a portal or intranet.
- How SharePoint users can search and view ImageNow documents.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.