Top Reasons Your Team Should Be Using Lifecycle Services (LCS) for your Microsoft Dynamics AX Project (Recorded Webcast)
Lifecycle Services (LCS) keeps coming up in conversation, but do you really know what it is and the value there is in using this free tool that Microsoft provides to you?
In this session, presented by I.B.I.S., Inc, we will walk through some of the most useful features within LCS and show you why you should use it within your organization regardless of if you are just implementing, recently gone live, or even a mature Dynamics AX customer.
We will share features and benefits of LCS that can help any team responsible with managing a Dynamics AX solution including:
- Documenting Standard Business Procedures through the Business process libraries and the Task Recorder and the New Dynamics AX Task Guides
- Accessing resources for your implementation through the Implementation Methodology Tools
- Creating Azure based deployments for testing and training through the Cloud Based Deployments
- Monitoring your system automatically for problems through the System Diagnostics
- Accessing Shared Resources through the Assets library
- And much more