New Data on Reporting & BI for Dynamics CRM: How is digital transformation driving user priorities?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM users believe in digital transformation, but where to begin? In a new MSDynamicsWorld reader poll, we discovered that reporting and BI capabilities top the list of user concerns.
But just why are these capabilities so crucial to digital transformation planning efforts?
Watch this video for an interactive discussion examining these results. Jason Carter, VP of the Americas at Globe Software and MSDynamicsWorld editor Jason Gumpert explored research findings and took audience questions on topics including:
- The top 5 strategic challenges CRM users will face in the next five years
- The link between investing in analytics and investing in process automation
- How reporting technology choices today impact future performance
- The challenge of evaluating reporting technology in the Microsoft ecosystem
- The staffing and skills of a modern reporting environment