Microsoft Dynamics AX Development Tweaks for Non-Developers (Recorded Webcast)
If you are an inquisitive, adventurous financial professional, then there is no reason why you can’t learn how to make simple tweaks to your Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
In this webinar Microsoft Dynamics AX MVP Murray Fife steps through a handful of simple customizations that AX users focused on financial management and other functional areas should be able to perform to make your Dynamics AX user life a little more productive. Scenarios include:
- Embedding in web pages as menu items
- Adding ribbon bar menu buttons that link to useful web sites
- Embedding web pages as tabs into common forms
- Creating New menus that combine multiple modules into one menu
- Updating data through X++ scripts