Making Money with Dynamics 365 Business Central: Strategies and Programs for Dynamics VARs and ISVs (Recorded Webcast)
Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Tenerife) is here! Based on the Dynamics NAV codebase, Business Central provides Dynamics partners a legitimate cloud-based ERP for mid-size customers. But, to stay relevant and compete, resellers and ISV's need to adapt to the cloud business model and change how they develop, go-to-market, sell, and deliver solutions and services.
As North America's only active Dynamics Master VAR and an Indirect Cloud Solution Provider (ICSP) Distributor specializing in Dynamics 365, Velosio and its Stratos Cloud Alliance have been authorized by Microsoft to provide guidance and enablement programs for Dynamics partners who want to seize the Business Central opportunity.
Watch this recorded webcast to see industry experts and channel veterans Scott May and Dave Wallen overview the Dynamics 365 market, outline the challenges that partners may face, and introduce programs and resources to enable both resellers and ISV's. Topics include:
- Why partners need to act fast and decisively
- Becoming a "Modern" Microsoft partner
- The Microsoft Ready-to-Go Business Central Validation Program for ISV's
- CSP Options and Programs for Dynamics VAR's and ISV's
- New Master VAR programs to help resellers participate in the Dynamics 365 opportunity