Make-to-Order and Configure-to-Order Manufacturing Opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics AX (Recorded Webcast)
This webinar is part one in a series around Make-to-order and Configure-to-Order Manufacturing opportunities and How to Ensure Consistent and Superior Customer Service and Delivery Performance. It addresses the industry trends and challenges and offers best-practices and solutions that manufacturers can implement to achieve superior customer service and increased market share including:
- What are latest trends in manufacturing and what opportunities should manufacturers capitalize on to improve customer service
- How to ensure consistent and repeatable customer service, performance and delivery dates
- Desired solutions for customer service, order configuration, manufacturing and supplier relationship management including:
- Using a configurator to configure products the way customers want them
- Reducing information lead time across your supply chain to alert the supply chain for the materials and sub-assemblies
- Best practices on how to produce and deliver efficiently - grouping of the orders, use of customer material, capturing cost, etc.