Improve Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Adoption with Organizational Change Management (Recorded Webcast)
Utilizing an Organizational Change Management (OCM) approach for CRM projects is the process of planning and designing the solution by first focusing on the overall business impact in such a way as to minimize employee resistance and cost while simultaneously maximizing the effectiveness of the change effort. This session will explore Organizational Change Management (OCM) concepts and practices, including:
- What is OCM and how do you articulate the vision?
- Utilizing the OCM methodology during business readiness scoping to drive business engagement
- Understanding the right approach and the importance of change management
- The importance of utilizing roadmaps and business readiness dashboards
- Modernizing your data and user experience