Partner Event: The Business Central Manufacturing Opportunity - Visual, Advanced Production Scheduling
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
Dynamics 365 Business Central provides powerful manufacturing capabilities out-of-the-box like the MRP and MPS planning worksheet and production orders that support costing and shopfloor execution. But there is one fundamental gap in Business Central manufacturing: it lacks finite capacity scheduling capabilities.
In this new partner-focused panel discussion, you will learn about the benefits of adding visual yet advanced production scheduling to Business Central. Hosted by 8x MVP Rick McCutcheon and featuring Martin Karlowitsch, the CEO of NETRONIC Software, topics of this conversation include:
- The Business Central manufacturing opportunity – especially with make-to-order manufacturers
- Use cases for visual yet advanced production scheduling
- Customer and industry case studies
- How customers benefit from finite capacity scheduling
- The partner opportunity with finite capacity scheduling