The Impact of 2020 on Microsoft Enabled Organizations
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
2020 has forced a lot of organizations to rapidly embrace digital transformation across all industries and verticals. While this may have initially been a survival response, many organizations are thriving due to new and improved processes across sales, customer service, marketing, and more. This session is designed for business leaders to take stock of these changes and to potentially take learnings from the organizations that are implementing and driving these changes globally.
- Introduction: A quick round of introductions
- Opening Remarks (10 Mins): A high level and strategic look at the impact of 2020, and its effect on governmental decisions.
- Microsoft's Role in Digital Transformation (10 Mins): Focus on Microsoft's growth over the past 12 months, and learnings their customers are applying in 2021.
- Roundtable Discussion (30 Mins): This interactive session will include all our guests to the session, and will look at the key learnings they are taking into 2020.
- Q&A: Time for further questions from the audience.
Event MC, Microsoft Dynamics 365 MVP
H.E. DR. EAMONN MCKEE
Ambassador Of Ireland To Canada
General Manager, Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications
Managing Partner At CRM Dynamics
VP Of Sales & Marketing At CRM Dynamics
CTO At Solgari, Microsoft Inner Circle Partner
COO At Solgari, Microsoft Inner Circle Partner