Expert Panel: 5 Keys to Integrating Dynamics 365 CRM, ERP, and eCommerce
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
The average organization today uses dozens of software applications. For Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Modern Workplace customers, an integration platform provides the critical foundation for connecting with the rest of their ISV applications, third party software, and legacy systems. A well-executed integration strategy can provide a complete unified view of your customer journey, from pre-sales to delivery to service and support.
Watch industry leaders from DBSync, Accelerynt, and Tecman in a discussion moderated by Microsoft MVP Rick McCutcheon on leveraging data from across applications to get the most out of Dynamics 365. Topics include:
- Buy vs Build: Justifying your investment in an integration platform
- What criteria should you use when selecting an integration platform?
- How to create a better customer journey in Dynamics 365 by leveraging integration
- Common challenges and pitfalls of integration projects
- The role your Dynamics 365 partner plays in an integration project