Educating Partners: How to Add a Data Integration Platform to your Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Practice
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
The average organization today uses dozens of software applications. For current and prospective Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Modern Workplace customers, an integration platform provides the must-have foundation for connecting with the rest of their ISV applications, third party software, and legacy systems.
Please join our host, 8x Dynamics MVP Rick McCutcheon and Sanjeev Shetty, President & COO at DBSync to learn how your team can easily quickly and easily implement complex D365 integrations for your clients.
In this fast-paced session for Microsoft partners, we will discuss:
- Why DBSync is considered a preferred D365 Integration ISV by Microsoft for multiple integrations.
- An overview of DBSync’s Cloud Workflow Integration Platform, including connectors, templates, and customization
- A review of target markets and use cases for each product
- Customer and partner success stories
- Partner revenue streams (up to 30% recurring revenue)
- Benefits of the DBSync Partner Program