Corporate Performance Management for Microsoft Dynamics: The Better Way to Budget, Plan and Report
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
Corporate Performance Management (CPM) is a category of business software that allows companies to plan for the impact of internal and external factors on business performance. CPM software supports strategic, operational, and financial planning, forecasting, and a wide range of analytics for mid-market companies.
Prophix’s innovative cloud-based CPM software automates critical financial processes such as budgeting, planning, consolidation, and reporting – improving profitability and minimizing risk. Save time on your FP&A processes and focus on what matters to your business with Prophix.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The difference between ERP, BI, and CPM
- How to automate your current financial processes
- The benefits of a highly collaborative and frequent agile planning cycle
- How Prophix improves budgeting, forecasting, and reporting accuracy
- Customer use cases and testimonials