Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: NAV mobile app; Digital transaction app; New ICSP; New ISV CEO
published March 10, 2017
In this week's Microsoft Dynamics Partner News Roundup:
- New Anveo Release: Make Your Dynamics NAV Available Anywhere|Anytime
- SBS Group Selected as an Indirect Cloud Solution Provider by Microsoft
- PandaDoc’s Digital Transaction Management Platform now Available on Microsoft’s AppSource Marketplace
- ClickDimensions Names Mike Dickerson as CEO
- New App Delivers MS Dynamics Marketplace to Partner Websites
New Anveo Release: Make Your Dynamics NAV Available Anywhere|Anytime
Anveo has announced that its Client Suite 8.0 will be available for download on March 14 at the Anveo Partner Portal.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
SCM Decision Making for Manufactured Items using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations March 10, 2017 The move to Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivers functionality, and freedom besides May 23, 2017