Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Marketing integration CRM for construction; Azure-based PaaS; VAR expansion
published May 12, 2017
In this week's Microsoft Dynamics Partner News Roundup:
- Integration Between Vuture's Marketing Automation Technology and Microsoft Dynamics Offers Dual Control from a Single Interface
- Scribe Software Improves Data and Application Integration Experience
- Dodge Data & Analytics Construction Project Information Now Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sitecore Cloud Accelerates the Power, Scale, and Agility of Contextual Marketing
- Atrio Systems Opens Nashville, Tennessee Office
Integration Between Vuture's Marketing Automation Technology and Microsoft Dynamics Offers Dual Control from a Single Interface
Marketing software supplier Vuture has announced that its marketing technology is now integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Extending Microsoft Dynamics 365 Portals with custom server-side code May 11, 2017 Exchange on-premise data between SQL Server and Microsoft Dynamics 365 using Microsoft Flow May 24, 2017