Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: GP win; CRM phone service tool; CfMD printing for GP; AX doc management; NAV retail hire
published March 23, 2014
In this week's Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Patton Hospitality Taps I.B.I.S. for Dynamics GP;
- PowerObjects Rolls Out PowerPhone Add-on for Dynamics CRM;
- Altec's Doc-Lind Earns Microsoft's CfMD Certification
- PrecisionPoint Rolls Out BI Solutions for Dynamics NAV, AX
- Perceptive Software Releases Interact 2.0 for Dynamics AX
- ArcherPoint Adds Biz Development Manager;
Patton Hospitality Taps I.B.I.S. for Dynamics GP Implementation
Patton Hospitality Management, a vacation property management company, has selected I.B.I.S. Inc. to implement Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
What's driving the Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM industry strategy March 21, 2014 Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the Enterprise: Customers Share Six Ways to Establish Governance, Change Management October 15, 2015