From the Microsoft Dynamics GP Blogs: Versioning mystery; Fixed assets year end report; New company setup; Receivables batch approval tip
published January 4, 2015
A selection of the latest insight from the Microsoft Dynamics GP blogs:
- Versioning your Dynamics GP Customizations and Software;
- GP 2015 - Fixed Assets Year End Closing Report;
- GP 2015 - Understanding Receivable Batch Approval;
- How to Set Up a New Company in Dynamics GP;
- Don't Forget About Your Reminders!
Versioning your Dynamics GP Customizations and Software
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
From the Microsoft Dynamics AX Blogs: Improving MRP performance; Display fields from multiple tables; AX 2012 Budgeting; WMS issue fix January 2, 2015 Microsoft Dynamics GP Implementation: Theoretical and Practical Insights on the Project Life Cycle, Part 2 January 5, 2015