From the Microsoft Dynamics GP Blogs: Auto-deposit cash receipts; EU country codes; Stuck batches; Mis-classified accounts
published June 28, 2015
A selection of the latest insight from the Dynamics GP blogs:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 New Features - Auto Deposit Cash Receipts In Bank Rec;
- Update EU Member Country Code Information;
- Correcting Spelling of United Kingdom;
- Batch Stuck in Dynamics GP;
- An Ounce of Prevention; Dynamics GP Year-End Close Routine and Misclassified Accounts;
- Time Management App for Human Resource and Payroll!!!
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 New Features - Auto Deposit Cash Receipts In Bank Rec
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Stop Complaining and Solve the Problem: The Hard Truth About Why Your Sales Team Does Not Use CRM June 28, 2015 Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the Enterprise: Customers Share Six Ways to Establish Governance, Change Management October 15, 2015