All KingswaySoft content
the SSIS platform, the SSIS Integration Toolkit offers the most performant and
feature-rich data integration solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications.
It offers codeless integration in a flexible and easy to use fashion with
SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics 365, developers can
proficiently create simple to complex data integration or migration solutions
by reading and writing to their 365 applications.
of some of the features found within the toolkit are:
- An extremely simplified ETL development
experience within a familiar development environment (Microsoft Visual
Studio) provides developers the best possible development productivity.
- Individual components to facilitate
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
(Including support for Dynamics 365 for Sales/Customer Service/Field
Service/Project Service Automation & CRM Server 3.0-2016)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV
(Including support for Dynamics for Financials and Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Robust error handling and superior performance.
- Retrieve data from the specified application in
an extremely flexible way.
- Write to the specified application through
Create, Update, Delete or Upsert actions using supported APIs (CRM also
supports Merge, Convert and ExecuteWorkflow).
- Many configurable options to help work with
different integration scenarios and achieve the best possible performance.