All Experlogix content
Experlogix combines with Dynamics NAV 2009 and 2013 to form a powerful engineering and product management system, automating bill-of-materials (BOMs), production orders, costing and routing.
Dynamics NAV users receive immediate color-coded feedback after each configuration choice is made. Guided selling with up-sell and cross-sell options, quantity availability, product images and more provide a rich user experience during the quote/order production process. Sophisticated pricing algorithms, discounting costing, profit margins and shipping weight are also provided in real-time.
Once a sales quote or order has been configured and saved to Dynamics NAV, manufacturers can leverage Experlogix to create sophisticated, multi-level, configured BOMs and production orders in Dynamics NAV - all with a couple mouse clicks. Experlogix includes an exclusive Dynamics NAV Integration Toolkit, providing access to create business logic against standard or custom NAV fields. Experlogix leverages existing parts in Dynamics NAV or creates new ones on-the-fly.
- Eliminate quote and order errors
- Shorten quote-to-order cycle times
- Place engineering expertise into the hands of sales representatives
- Guarantee complete product and service configurations at the time of order
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Automate bill-of-material and manufacturing orders
- Built-in Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration