Esker Enables Complete Integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP Solutions
MADISON, Wis.--Esker, a worldwide leader in document process automation solutions and pioneer in cloud computing, today announced the availability of a new solution integration for Microsoft (MS) Dynamics NAV, a global ERP solution, providing customers with greater process efficiency and productivity across every phase of vendor invoice operations.
"By streamlining and automating the AP process we are helping our customers maximize their MS Dynamics NAV investment"
Esker's Accounts Payable automation solution provides a single solution for document processing - directly into and out of MS Dynamics NAV - to automate, streamline and simplify accounts payable (AP) processes, including invoice verification, approval and mobile support. Based on Esker customer results, AP automation can help businesses receive and enter invoices up to 65 percent faster, lower processing costs as much as 60 percent and improve invoice accuracy up to 99 percent.
Esker's innovative workflow technology integrates directly with MS Dynamics NAV to streamline the reception, handling and approval of invoices, while providing a full audit trail from invoice receipt to payment posting. Captured data is checked against MS Dynamics NAV master data and dispatched to the appropriate parties for approval. Invoices are automatically archived in a web portal and linked back into MS Dynamics NAV where they are available for as long as needed.
Specific features and advantages MS Dynamics NAV customers can benefit from include:
- Quick solution setup with communication between Esker's Accounts Payable solution and MS Dynamics NAV being fully operational in just a few days.
- Automatic supplier and invoice data synchronization helps leverage MS Dynamics NAV data to support full AP process automation.
- Purchase order (PO) and non-PO invoice posting are automated and fully auditable.
- AP workflow outside MS Dynamics NAV delivers better business continuity, 24/7/365 access, non-MS Dynamics NAV user approval capability, easier training and greater user acceptance.
- Mobile invoice approval application brings improved efficiency and on-the-road invoice accessibility for managers.
- Invoice archive link in MS Dynamics NAV enables users to conveniently access the original invoice image and processing data directly from the ERP invoice record.
- Invoice posting error management so that if an error occurs when the invoice is pushed to MS Dynamics NAV, the information is made available to the user in Esker's solution and the issue can be handled immediately.
"By streamlining and automating the AP process we are helping our customers maximize their MS Dynamics NAV investment," said Jean-Michel Bérard, CEO at Esker. "As we further our investment in the Microsoft Dynamics business ecosystem, we will continue to provide new integration capabilities to deliver a complete solution needed by customers today as they address AP automation in their companies."
Esker is a worldwide leader in cloud-based document process automation software. Organizations of all sizes use its shared platform of solutions, offered on-demand or on-premises, to automate accounts payable, order processing, accounts receivable, purchasing and more. Esker's solutions are compatible with all geographic, regulatory and technology environments, helping over 11,000 companies around the world in their efforts to Quit PaperTM.
Founded in 1985, Esker operates in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific with global headquarters in Lyon, France and U.S. headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. Last year Esker generated 46.1 million euros in total sales revenue.