Announcing Journyx for Microsoft Dynamics GP
A Tailored Product Offering for Dynamics GP Users to Enhance Time Tracking of Dynamics, Plus Much More
AUSTIN, TEXAS (September 24, 2013) - Journyx today announces the launch of a totally customized solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP that not only supercharges time and expense tracking, but provides a total enterprise package: Journyx for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Journyx created this special product offering because many customers expressed dissatisfaction with the time tracking component of Dynamics GP. The tailored offering extends beyond time tracking and offers all of the following:
- Journyx software: Web-based project, time and expense tracking software that allows you to conduct data entry validation, multi-level approvals and flexible accrual calculations.
- Journyx Accountlink for Microsoft Dynamics GP: Bi-directional, seamless integration between Journyx and GP.
- ProStart implementation services: We will have your team up and running quickly.
- Accrual Calculator: A simple interface for automating specific leave time accrual processes.
- Data Validation Tool: Allows you to validate time data entered into Journyx against customized rules.
- Interface with your payroll system: Your data is always totally synced with Journyx.
Journyx is flexible and totally customizable -- something you won't find with the gigantic vendors. Journyx offers mobile and offline entry, and a very competitive rate for customizations so customers get a completely tailored solution that fits their unique business needs.
"Journyx has proven itself as a solid add-on for Microsoft Dynamics, as evidenced by our work with customers such as Kissimmee Utility Authority and W Squared," said Curt Finch, CEO of Journyx. "We have taken a huge step forward in considering the specific needs of GP users and creating an offering that extends beyond our time tracking and offers a total enterprise solution."
Journyx invites anyone who is interested in learning more to attend one of two demos on Wednesday, November 6, or Monday, November 11. Learn more and register at www.journyx.com/webinars. The webinars are titled "Get the Most Out of Microsoft Dynamics By Using Journyx Project Time Tracking".
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx is not your average software company. We strive to be relentlessly creative and to build tools that help you spend your time on things that matter. After all, time is all we have. Founded in 1996, Journyx offers customers two solutions to reach the highest levels of profitability: Journyx - project, time and expense tracking software - and Journyx PX - resource management software that provides work and financial forecasting for a complete picture of project and budget status, employee time and availability. Journyx has thousands of customers worldwide, including Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, BP, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf, Honeywell and many others. For more information, visit www.journyx.com.