Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
How Paperless AP Automation Gives Retail a Behind-the-Scenes Boostby Metafile (White Paper)
Shortening the Cash Conversion Cycle with a Paperless Microsoft Dynamics Platformby Metafile (White Paper)
- Microsoft will launch Dynamics NAV 2018 this year, with new Dynamics 365 SMB variants coming in 2018Updated plans bring back 2017 on-prem releases, promise updated approach to SaaS apps
- Microsoft Dynamics channel VP Tony de Freitas to departThe Microsoft veteran is departing for a channel executive role at survey and research firm Qualtrics.
What are buyers demanding from B2B ecommerce in 2017?
A choice of ordering methods, using their own shipping accounts among B2B buyers’ demands, says Jason Dias with Hitachi Solutions America.
After tense week, Microsoft pledges to re-examine Dynamics 365 Tenerife launch plans
Facing massive backlash from partners, Microsoft soothes frayed nerves and promises change.
- MSDW Podcast: Recapping the first two days of Directions NA 2017 with Todd McDanielTodd McDaniel joins us onsite to reflect on Tenerife, SMB sales and marketing apps, AppSource, and on how Microsoft landed its latest news.
- How Partners Can Seize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 OpportunityDynamics 365 will continue to disrupt the traditional model for ERP and CRM
- A 4-Step Roadmap to Paperless Payables in 2018Discover the benefits of automating financial processes from end-to-end
- Your Guide for Learning Management System (LMS) Success in 10 DaysOrganizations fail to realize the full benefit from their LMS implementation when they focus on functionality alone
- Why Finance Departments Should Invest in Artificial IntelligenceAI improves process efficiency and enables software to understand tasks by learning business rules that it follows
- The Importance of eCommerce Integration for Microsoft Dynamics NAVWhy running an efficient online business requires proper integration
- Sonoma Creamery's Operations Now Run Smoothly with Microsoft Dynamics NAVData storage has improved and the backups that used to fall by the wayside are now of no concern
- Leading Oilfield Service Provider Enjoys all the Benefits of 6 to 8 IT Resources without the Hard CostsTangible cost savings include hardware, network equipment, lifecycles, firmware, and software related issues.
- Cane-Line Saves Time and Improves Service with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVThe new portal has many features that provide enhanced service to Cane-Line's customers
- Fredericia Furniture Maintains Strong Growth with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVTRIMIT Furniture supports all processes within the entire company: buying to stock, production, economy, wages, CRM and sales
- Silverline Office Equipment Maintains Market Position and Success with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVDocumentation is now created at the time of requirement and routed to the appropriate physical location for use