Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Help Your Vendors Trash Paper Invoices, Eliminate Collection Calls, and Go Digitalby Metafile (White Paper)
6 Steps to Time Tracking Nirvana in Microsoft Dynamics ERPby Journyx (White Paper)
Microsoft Social Engagement 2017 Update 1.7: YouTube listening, engagement
Microsoft clearly believes that its customers cannot know their own customers too well.
Microsoft Dynamics Webcasts This Week: GP Employee performance; AP Automation; Virtual Entities for D365/CRM
Microsoft Dynamics experts weigh in weekly on channel news, how-to and Dynamics product direction.
- From the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Blogs: Account categories; Workflow usage; Improving errors; Extension generationA selection of the latest insight from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV blogs
- Dynamic Communities (DCI) acquires Dutch user group DynamicsHUBThe deal adds “boots on the ground” as DCI pursues EMEA growth.
- MSDW Podcast: Why Microsoft channel ISVs must adapt for partner-to-partner (P2P) successHarald Horgen of The York Group discusses the impact of Microsoft's latest partner programs on Dynamics partners and ISVs.
- 6 Key Considerations When Moving Microsoft Dynamics to the CloudThis means you don’t have to fit into a one-size-fits-all plan. You can choose what best suits your needs.
- 6 Steps to Time Tracking Nirvana in Microsoft Dynamics NAVFollow this six-step process
- How Managed IT Easily Outperforms In-House IT Every TimeOutsource to a trusted partner who can efficiently and reliably manage all aspects of your network for an affordable fixed price
- 6 Key Considerations When Moving Microsoft Dynamics to AWSHow to make the move, how it works in the cloud, and whether you’ll benefit from the move
- How to Choose the Best SharePoint Hosting Option for YouDiscover the advantages and disadvantages of three options for hosting SharePoint, and learn how to decide which is best for your organization
- Sonoma Creamery's Operations Now Run Smoothly with Microsoft Dynamics NAVData storage has improved and the backups that used to fall by the wayside are now of no concern
- Leading Oilfield Service Provider Enjoys all the Benefits of 6 to 8 IT Resources without the Hard CostsTangible cost savings include hardware, network equipment, lifecycles, firmware, and software related issues.
- Cane-Line Saves Time and Improves Service with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVThe new portal has many features that provide enhanced service to Cane-Line's customers
- Fredericia Furniture Maintains Strong Growth with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVTRIMIT Furniture supports all processes within the entire company: buying to stock, production, economy, wages, CRM and sales
- Silverline Office Equipment Maintains Market Position and Success with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVDocumentation is now created at the time of requirement and routed to the appropriate physical location for use