Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Why Shedding Paper Uncovers the Real Value of ERP in Midsized Companiesby Metafile (White Paper)
Top 10 Cloud Myths Debunkedby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
When It Comes to AP Automation, "Visibility" May Be More Than Meets the Eyeby Metafile (White Paper)
- Deployment methodologies, Part 1: The promise of a proprietary approach to your Microsoft Dynamics projectMicrosoft Dynamics partners differentiate themselves with deployment methods, as well as product
- New survey: 9 in 10 Microsoft Dynamics 365 users would recommend it, but roadblocks remain for someNigel Frank salary survey reveals customer sentiments toward Dynamics evolution, from both users and the channel.
- MSDW Podcast: Andrew King on staying agile as a Microsoft Dynamics SMB partnerMicrosoft is asking more than ever of its partners, from verticalization to broad technology knowledge and savvy marketing.
- Microsoft Q4 2017 Earnings Release: Revenue beats expectations, Azure acceleratesMicrosoft Cloud strength highlights Q4 results; Commercial cloud annualized revenue run rate exceeds $18.9 billion.
- A view from afar: Microsoft Dynamics messaging, deal flow, and analyst relations (Podcast transcript)An interview with industry analyst Joshua Greenbaum looking at Microsoft’s messaging and industry position.
- The Sales Tax Exemption Certificate Audit Handbook for Microsoft Dynamics UsersThis handbook will guide you through each step
- Timesheet Best Practices for Microsoft Dynamics NAV UsersFor many tasks, an integrated third-party solution is optimal
- 2017 Trends in Document Management; What We're SeeingTrends in document management and paperless automation technology that we have seen and expect to continue to develop in the coming months
- 6 Reasons Financial Document Automation is the Future of FinanceDigital transformation is happening now
- 2017 Sales Tax Changes for Microsoft Dynamics User Organizations2017 is shaping up to be a BIG year for sales and use tax
- Cane-Line Saves Time and Improves Service with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVThe new portal has many features that provide enhanced service to Cane-Line's customers
- Fredericia Furniture Maintains Strong Growth with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVTRIMIT Furniture supports all processes within the entire company: buying to stock, production, economy, wages, CRM and sales
- Silverline Office Equipment Maintains Market Position and Success with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVDocumentation is now created at the time of requirement and routed to the appropriate physical location for use
- Myrine Antwerp Now Generates 40% of their Orders through a New B2B Portal40% of the shop orders now come through the B2B portal
- GYMP Now Uses TRIMIT to Meet the Challenges of the Fashion MarketThe TRIMIT system cuts off at least half of the administration time just in taking orders from customers