Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Why Document Management is the Peanut Butter and Jelly of Your Payables Departmentby Metafile (White Paper)
How AP Automation Helps You Survive an Auditby MineralTree (White Paper)
Outperform With Accurate, Meaningful, and Fast Cash Flow Analysisby Centage (White Paper)
- AI, Apps, and Office 365: Why NAVUG Summit boosted Microsoft Dynamics NAV optimismThree highlights emerged from last week’s NAVUG Summit Nashville event - the huge turnout, the technology roadmap, and the Power BI push.
- Directions EMEA 2017: Beyond Madrid, Dynamics NAV partners are eager for more Microsoft long term visionEvent chairman Christian Sega reflects on the event’s outcome and what EMEA partners and subsidiaries will be pushing for next.
- Directions EMEA 2017: Microsoft shares core beliefs that Dynamics SMB partners can embraceExploring two key reasons partners were eager for this conference – and how Microsoft responded.
Summit 2017: Microsoft assures Dynamics NAV users of their place in roadmap to NAV 2018, Dynamics 365 Tenerife
NAV 2018 will build upon NAV 2017 with more streamlined processes, UI tools, and more; Tenerife to introduce new UI.
- MSDW Podcast: Recapping Directions EMEA & Previewing Summit Nashville 2017 with Microsoft MVP James CrowterMicrosoft MVP James Crowter recaps Directions EMEA and previews Summit Nashville 2017 and what SMB users can expect to learn about the future of their investments.
- 6 Steps to Build a Solid Foundation for Your Corporate Digital StrategyA digital strategy that will take you into the future
- How Leading Companies Are Using FinTech To Modernize APCovering the impact of automation on the organization as a whole and the return on investment
- Microsoft Dynamics Project Success with Proprietary Deployment ModelsDo proprietary project methodologies add value when it comes to Dynamics ERP and CRM deployments?
- Checklist: How to Rock Your Time and Expenses with Dynamics NAVUse this checklist to help you find the right solution that will make your time and expenses go to 11
- 7 Scenarios That Call for Managed, Cloud-Centric IT ServicesManaged cloud services are a compelling option that should be seriously considered
- Sonoma Creamery's Operations Now Run Smoothly with Microsoft Dynamics NAVData storage has improved and the backups that used to fall by the wayside are now of no concern
- Leading Oilfield Service Provider Enjoys all the Benefits of 6 to 8 IT Resources without the Hard CostsTangible cost savings include hardware, network equipment, lifecycles, firmware, and software related issues.
- Cane-Line Saves Time and Improves Service with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVThe new portal has many features that provide enhanced service to Cane-Line's customers
- Fredericia Furniture Maintains Strong Growth with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVTRIMIT Furniture supports all processes within the entire company: buying to stock, production, economy, wages, CRM and sales
- Silverline Office Equipment Maintains Market Position and Success with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVDocumentation is now created at the time of requirement and routed to the appropriate physical location for use