Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
The Transition from Spreadsheet Budgets to a Packaged Applicationby Centage (White Paper)
eCommerce Integration for Dummies: Best Practices for Linking ERP with eCommerce Systemsby eBridge Connections (White Paper)
The AP Automation Series eBook: Your 360° View of Accounts Payable Automationby DocStar (White Paper)
The evolution of a Microsoft Dynamics ISV
Yes, there is tremendous opportunity to develop solutions that support Microsoft Dynamics. But it is not effortless, as this ISV describes.
- At NAVTechDays 2017, Dynamics NAV developers celebrate broader Microsoft tech landscapeA look back at what the crowd in Antwerp was most excited to learn about.
- Executive Q&A: How to accelerate the Microsoft Dynamics NAV channel's cloud journeyThe channel cannot wait to embrace the cloud when born-in-the-cloud ERP providers are eager for their business; they need to align with cloud partners, says SaaSplaza.
- Microsoft cloud embraces containers: How & why containerization is changing enterprise ITDatacenters enable virtualization; now imagine virtualizing the datacenter and gaining better control of compute resources, DevOps, performance.
- Esri releases subscription-based GIS for Power BIEsri's Plus service aimed at enabling business users to do more with spatial data from Power BI
- 10 Key Elements You Should Look For in Selecting a Budgeting Solution10 must-have characteristics of today’s best financial performance management solutions
- Harness the Power of Digital Transformation with Document ManagementEnhance the experience of your employees, suppliers, vendors, customers and beyond
- Automating Business Processes with ECM for Dynamics NAVKeys to modernizing document management
- EDI Solution Evaluation Checklist for Microsoft Dynamics CustomersUse this EDI Evaluation Checklist to go beyond the product data sheets and software demos
- Justifying the Switch to Automated Time CollectionManual vs. automated time collection
- Sonoma Creamery's Operations Now Run Smoothly with Microsoft Dynamics NAVData storage has improved and the backups that used to fall by the wayside are now of no concern
- Leading Oilfield Service Provider Enjoys all the Benefits of 6 to 8 IT Resources without the Hard CostsTangible cost savings include hardware, network equipment, lifecycles, firmware, and software related issues.
- Cane-Line Saves Time and Improves Service with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVThe new portal has many features that provide enhanced service to Cane-Line's customers
- Fredericia Furniture Maintains Strong Growth with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVTRIMIT Furniture supports all processes within the entire company: buying to stock, production, economy, wages, CRM and sales
- Silverline Office Equipment Maintains Market Position and Success with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAVDocumentation is now created at the time of requirement and routed to the appropriate physical location for use