Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
The End of Nexus & Other Sales Tax Compliance Challenges, How It Effects Your Businessby Avalara (White Paper)
ImageNow: Enterprise Content Management (ECM) for Microsoft Dynamics NAVby Perceptive Software (Add-On)
5 Steps to Improving Disconnected Processes in Professional Service Organizationsby Tribridge (White Paper)
- Microsoft Dynamics Webcasts, June 19-23, 2017: EDI for D365; Process automation for GP, SL; AX mobility framework; Supply chain for NAVMicrosoft Dynamics experts weigh in weekly on channel news, how-to and Dynamics product direction.
Dynamics Profile: Veteran MVP Josep Pagès urges investment in Dynamics NAV talent
Says universities aren’t able to produce the number of graduates the market needs
- Getting Microsoft Dynamics to Talk to ItselfDynamics ERP and CRM solutions must work together to provide next level value, but successful integration is not trivial.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Multichannel for AAA; MCP joins CRM partner; Contract management; Gold ERP competencyA selection of announcements from the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel
- 2017 Innovation Expo: Access extended through FridayOn-demand access offers attendees a chance to research vendors, browse product offerings.
- 6 Reasons Financial Document Automation is the Future of FinanceDigital transformation is happening now
- 2017 Sales Tax Changes for Microsoft Dynamics User Organizations2017 is shaping up to be a BIG year for sales and use tax
- Why Dynamics Users Need to Collect and Process Time and Expenses Within Their OrganizationsIs inaccurate time data impacting your bottom line?
- Everything Microsoft Dynamics Users Need to Know about NexusIf your business has nexus in a certain state, you generally must collect sales taxes within that jurisdiction
- Financial Dodgeball for Microsoft Dynamics 365: Picking Members for your Financial Automation TeamRetrieve accounts payable-related information, to route, approve, code and export vendor invoice and purchase order information directly to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Myrine Antwerp Now Generates 40% of their Orders through a New B2B Portal40% of the shop orders now come through the B2B portal
- GYMP Now Uses TRIMIT to Meet the Challenges of the Fashion MarketThe TRIMIT system cuts off at least half of the administration time just in taking orders from customers
- Through NAV Upgrades and Rebranding, JK Findings Continues to Grow in the International Jewelry Market OnlineJK Findings experienced increased ROI and virtually no disruption through the upgrading and rebranding process
- Kiowa Successfully Improves their e-Commerce Strategy by Upgrading Dynamics NAV and Nav-to-NetUpgraded on time and within budget
- How NBN Group Was Able to Meet Deadlines Using Simplanova's Dynamics NAV Report WizardSave time in creating NAV reports in RTC