Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
The Concerto Cloud Services Channel Partner Programby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
Infographic: Which Cloud Type is Right for Your Solution?by Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
- Are Microsoft Dynamics SMB partners ready for life in the SaaS era?As the reality of Business Central approaches, Dynamics VARs have to contemplate some important questions about the SaaS future.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: What's in a name?First reactions to the Business Central brand name from the NAV community have been negative, but Microsoft's relentless focus on the future tells the real story.
- Microsoft to launch Dynamics 365 Business Central on April 2 in 14 countriesModular approach “brings the full power of NAV to the cloud”, says GM Alysa Taylor.
- Microsoft readies brand name and packaging update for Dynamics 365 "Tenerife"Dynamics NAV SMB partners have been briefed on branding, packaging, pricing of the newly named solution.
- What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Tenerife, really?Is it NAV? Is it a new business app? What do you want it to be?
- Reporting vs. BI: Differences and Reporting Options for Dynamics NAV UsersThinking that they are one in the same often leads to a company missing out on the benefits of one or the other
- Checklist: How to Rock Your Project Time and Expenses with Microsoft DynamicsUse this checklist to help you find the right solution that will make your time and expenses go to 11
- 2 Ways Paperless Automation Delivers ROI with Your Microsoft Dynamics PlatformUsing Microsoft Dynamics alone is like joining a gym and not using the equipment
- Blockchain Technology Impact on EDI and Microsoft Dynamics ERPThe opportunities and benefits of blockchain
- Understanding & Deploying Modern Corporate Performance Management Solutions for Asia PacificTraditional process-driven companies in APAC are now being disrupted by the new era of businesses that use data as a strategic asset
- New Zealand Rugby Upgrades Reporting and Budgeting Processes with BI360The organization found better ways to utilize their Microsoft Dynamics NAV data
- KONG Increases Inventory Accuracy with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Realizing Multiple Benefts
Sonoma Creamery's Operations Now Run Smoothly with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Data storage has improved
and the backups that used to
fall by the wayside are now of
Leading Oilfield Service Provider Enjoys all the Benefits of 6 to 8 IT Resources without the Hard Costs
Tangible cost savings include hardware,
network equipment, lifecycles, firmware, and
software related issues.
Cane-Line Saves Time and Improves Service with TRIMIT Furniture for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The new portal has many features that provide
enhanced service to Cane-Line's customers