Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
The Cloud’s Silver Lining for Paperless ERPby Metafile (White Paper)
How Best-in-Class Performers Are Taking a Strategic Approach to Wringing Costs Out of Accounts Payableby Metafile (White Paper)
3 Keys to Automating Dynamics NAV and EDIby Data Masons (White Paper)
- From the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV Blogs: Dimension combinations; GL account; Extensions/apps; Production schedulingA selection of the latest insight from the Dynamics 365 and NAV blogs
- Inspire 2018: Microsoft expects to add sixteen more countries to Dynamics 365 Business Central in 2018Business Central moves forward with "intelligent edge" positioning for on-prem Microsoft ERPs, more readiness materials for partners.
- Three key factors of a successful Microsoft Dynamics NAV projectUnderstanding the needs of a business, turning to standard functionality, and bringing on an internal expert are a few ways to ensure a successful Dynamics NAV project
- Why organizations will choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - and what users still needBusiness Central in the public cloud offers many advantages, but customers should understand the complete story.
- Podcast Review: Gauging buyer reaction to Dynamics 365 and broader ERP market changesEric Kimberling discusses how ERP buyers are reacting to Dynamics 365, and new tech in the markeplace
- The Top 3 Public Cloud PitfallsHow to avoid, or fix, them with a hybrid, managed cloud services approach
- 5 Steps to Creating a Time Tracking System that Works with Microsoft DynamicsDetermine your true costs, competently manage projects, comply with regulations, and streamline payroll
- Automation Sidekicks for Dynamics ERP: RPA vs. BPMThe difference between RPA and BPM
- Revolutionizing Customer Experience with E-Commerce and Dynamics NAV/D365 Business CentralThe effects of Digital Disruption on the Customer Experience
- Special Journyx and MSDynamicsWorld Report: How Smart Timesheets Are Shaping the Future of Work186 respondents answered questions about a key aspect of the "future" of work: timesheets
- Konica Minolta IT Solutions uses Simplanova Converter to Upgrade Dynamics NAV CustomersAutomatically converting classic NAV reports to RDLC
- New Zealand Rugby Upgrades Reporting and Budgeting Processes with BI360The organization found better ways to utilize their Microsoft Dynamics NAV data
- KONG Increases Inventory Accuracy with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Realizing Multiple Benefts
Sonoma Creamery's Operations Now Run Smoothly with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Data storage has improved
and the backups that used to
fall by the wayside are now of
Leading Oilfield Service Provider Enjoys all the Benefits of 6 to 8 IT Resources without the Hard Costs
Tangible cost savings include hardware,
network equipment, lifecycles, firmware, and
software related issues.