Microsoft Dynamics GP Resource Center
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics GP Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics GP products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
The Concerto Cloud Services Channel Partner Programby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
How to Deal with the 5 Most Common Vendor Payment Complaintsby ACOM Solutions (White Paper)
Data Migration from Your Legacy System to Your New Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutionby Metafile (White Paper)
- Microsoft will launch Dynamics NAV 2018 this year, with new Dynamics 365 SMB variants coming in 2018Updated plans bring back 2017 on-prem releases, promise updated approach to SaaS apps
- Microsoft Dynamics channel VP Tony de Freitas to departThe Microsoft veteran is departing for a channel executive role at survey and research firm Qualtrics.
From the Microsoft Dynamics GP Blogs: eConnect error; Manufacturing order receipts; User delegation; Hard drive failures
A selection of the latest insight from the Microsoft Dynamics GP blogs
What are buyers demanding from B2B ecommerce in 2017?
A choice of ordering methods, using their own shipping accounts among B2B buyers’ demands, says Jason Dias with Hitachi Solutions America.
After tense week, Microsoft pledges to re-examine Dynamics 365 Tenerife launch plans
Facing massive backlash from partners, Microsoft soothes frayed nerves and promises change.
- How Partners Can Seize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 OpportunityDynamics 365 will continue to disrupt the traditional model for ERP and CRM
- A 4-Step Roadmap to Paperless Payables in 2018Discover the benefits of automating financial processes from end-to-end
- Your Guide for Learning Management System (LMS) Success in 10 DaysOrganizations fail to realize the full benefit from their LMS implementation when they focus on functionality alone
- Why Finance Departments Should Invest in Artificial IntelligenceAI improves process efficiency and enables software to understand tasks by learning business rules that it follows
- 3 Keys to Automating Dynamics GP and EDISuccessful implementations of these two key technologies can drive costs out of your supply chain execution and improve key metrics
- Steiner Tractor Demolishes Order Entry Issues with SalesPad for Microsoft Dynamics GPIncreased efficiency and reduced costs
- SalesPad Makes Microsoft Dynamics GP Easier to Use for SunMedEasy order entry, full EDI integration, and improved workflow
- Dental City Bites Into Microsoft Dynamics GP After Seeing Capabilities of SalesPadThe company achieved faster, more accurate order entry
- Key Surgical Uses SalesPad to Significantly Improve Microsoft Dynamics GP's Ease of Use for Sales Order ProcessingBest-of-class solution for sales order processing
- Chadwell Supply Improves Workflow and Order Entry with SalesPad for Microsoft Dynamics GPMaking order entry fast and easy for Chadwell Supply