Planning and Designing Your CRM Project
Note: Click here to sign up once for the full series, Planning for CRM Success.
This session, the second in a three part series, provides practical steps on how you can run a CRM project that achieves its goals and leads to successful outcomes.
Join Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP and sales strategist Rick McCutcheon at this live educational event to learn about topics including:
- Setting budgets, time requirements, priorities, and project objectives
- Mapping your CRM business processes in areas like business development, account management, marketing, and customer service
- Best practices in customization, including:
- Leveraging pull downs, pick lists and workflows
- Template requirements and design
- Integration with email
- Data management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Leaders responsible for implementing company-wide CRM solutions
- Business Owners, Vice Presidents and Regional managers responsible for Sales force, marketing or customer service automation
- CRM Professionals and Project Managers