New Data on Reporting & BI for Dynamics NAV: How Digital Transformation is Driving User Priorities
Microsoft Dynamics NAV users believe in digital transformation, and they believe reporting and analytics - the intelligence that ERP delivers - is a first priority.
That's what MSDynamicsWorld readers told us in a new poll of hundreds of customers, partners, and ISVs. But just why is reporting and analytics so crucial to NAV users and the professionals who serve them? And why is it part of their digital transformation planning?
Join us for an interactive discussion examining these results. deFacto Global COO Anthony D'Anna and MSDynamicsWorld editor Jason Gumpert will explore research findings and take audience questions on topics including:
- The top 5 strategic challenges NAV users will face in the next five years
- The link between investing in analytics and investing in process automation
- How reporting technology choices today impact future performance
- The challenge of evaluating reporting technology in the Microsoft ecosystem
- The staffing and skills of a modern reporting environment