Planning for CRM Success, Part 3: Building a Successful User Adoption Program
Note: Click here to sign up once for the full series.
Join sales productivity expert and Microsoft MVP Rick McCutcheon as he explores the ways that CRM project managers and solution owners can boost user adoption in their organizations. This is the final part of a three part series.
Topics in this educational webcast will include:
- Winning with people and managing change
- Best practices for training, including "train the trainer", classroom and web training, and coaching
- Strategies for user adoption success
- Creating a culture of CRM
- Planning for the future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Leaders responsible for implementing company-wide CRM solutions
- Business Owners, Vice Presidents and Regional managers responsible for Sales force, marketing or customer service automation
- CRM Professionals and Project Managers