How to Improve Supply Chain Forecasting Accuracy
published by Lead Time Technology
This paper provides an introduction to:
- A bottom up approach to optimization;
- Calculating the recommended daily optimum lot size and the optimum safety stock level, for all items at each location;
- An approach for improving daily forecasting accuracy;
- Determining whether a product should be make-to-order or make-to-stock.
- Identifying when materials should be made or purchased, in what quantity, and in which products to optimize value.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.