You Can Gain Control of HR! How to Squeeze Major Costs Out of Three Key $$$ Drains
As HR becomes more complex, it also becomes anever-bigger cost drain. The average 200-person company is overpaying for benefits alone by as much as $140,000 annually. Increased complexity need not inevitably increase costs, though, By focusing on the 'Big Three" cost drains--benefit errors, attendance, and compliance--companies can squeeze out unnecessary costs, and make HR more efficient and effective in the process.
This white paper helps executives gain control of HR costs by dealing with such issues as the following:
- Reduce errors in employee benefit signups and insurance forms.
- Gain advantages from carrier connectivity.
- Assess real-life carrier connectivity case studies.
- Gain savings from improved monitoring of attendance.
- Improve compliance with state and federal laws to reduce litigation.